14 February 2024 News
Calling all those who work in drainage & wastewater: join a live panel discussion between WJA, WinCan & Develop Training on the latest industry updates.
Develop Training, in partnership with the Water Jetting Association (WJA) and WinCan, will be hosting a live panel discussion on Friday 15th March at 11am.
An unmissable opportunity for those working in drainage & wastewater
During the webinar you can expect to hear all about:
- The WJA’s latest Code of Practice, ‘Purple Code’. This CoP will support safe and productive water jetting in the lowest of the NACE pressure bands. It introduces a new operational standard and health & safety framework.
- The latest sewer inspection technology.
- Updates to sewer classifications.
- Changes to the expiration of MSCC4.
- Training requirements and available courses.
This interactive session will provide attendees with a unique opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about the evolving landscape of the industry and the implications of the latest changes on businesses. Participants will be able to pose questions directly to the panel at the end of the session.
Our panel of experts are:
- Danny Connor, Utilities Trainer at Develop Training
- Tony King, Associate Trainer at Develop Training
- Gordon Taylor, Technical Manager at Water Jetting Association
- Paul Woodhouse, WinCan Europe Managing Director
To ensure your spot in this informative discussion, please click this link to register your attendance: https://resources.developtraining.co.uk/water-jetting-sewer-classifications-webinar
Even if you are unable to attend the live event, registering will still prove valuable as Develop will send out a recording of the webinar afterward to all registrants.
Don’t miss out on the chance to stay ahead of industry developments and make informed decisions for your business. Secure your place now by registering for this exclusive panel discussion.