Develop are looking for a Mechanical Trainer to deliver training and assessment for the product area.
Location(s): North – with National coverage
Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35K-£38K, plus Company car
Remote based – must be able to easily and regularly commute to all nationwide centres.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
This trainer role includes:
- Delivering training and assessment for the product area.
- Working closely with the Operational Training Manager to develop and maintain the products and facilities.
- Working with the Quality Assurance and Audit team who are responsible for IQA.
- Working with sales and marketing to respond to customer enquiries.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Working knowledge of safe systems of work on Mechanical Systems (Steam/HTHW & compressed air).
- Experience as a mechanical Authorised Person – minimum 3 years.
- A thorough understanding of HSG253.
- Level 3 Diploma in Engineering (or equivalent).
- Experience in and hold F Gas Cat 1 qualification.
- Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent).
- Level 3 Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1 or equivalent).
- HNC in Engineering (or equivalent).
You will be:
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting information.
- Professionally presented.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK’s leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK’s largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.