Develop are looking for a Confined Space Trainer with experience working within Low, Medium and High Risk spaces.
Location(s): Remote based
Employment: Full-time, Permanent
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following training you will:
- Deliver training and assessment.
- Work with learners to achieve desired learning and development outcomes.
- Perform practical exercises as well as classroom-based learning.
- Review and develop the product portfolio.
- Act as a front-line ambassador for Develop and it’s values.
Skills, qualifications and experience
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge.
- Possession of a training qualification. AET or equivalent and relevant experience.
- Possession of an assessing qualification. TAQA level 3 or equivalent.
- High Risk Confined Space Entry and Top Man Qualification.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2.
- Working within Low/Medium and High risk confined spaces.
- Using confined space perimetry and safe systems of work including site specific risk assessments.
- Using Self Contained Breathing Apparatus, Escape Breathing Apparatus and Chemical re-breathers.
- Using gas monitors, air compressors.
- Using fall arrest systems including fall arrest harnesses.
You will be:
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting information.
- Professionally presented.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK’s leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK’s largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.