Latest Update - March 2021
Following the Government's announcement of the new plan to ease England's lockdown, we wanted to share what these new announcements mean for Develop; our staff, learners and stakeholders.
It is important to note that the lifting of each ‘step’ is led by data, not dates and COVID-secure measures will remain in place. Our priority remains keeping you all as safe as possible.
- From 8th March: All training has now recommenced.
- From 17th May: In line with Government guidance, we hope to be able to reduce some of the measures in place and this could include reducing distancing to 1.5m and increasing group sizes.
- From 21st June earliest: It is our aim to get 'back to business' and we are hopeful this will mean lifting of all restrictions.
To support these plans, we have reviewed and updated the following:
- Full and updated risk assessments for all areas of the business.
- Regular communications updates via the usual channels.
- Continued promotion and use of test and trace.
We will be continuing to offer and increase our range of virtual courses due to popular demand. Our 2021 course planner is also now available along with offers and new ways to learn.
Our plan to rebuild
Further to the release of the Government conditional roadmap document 'Our plan to Rebuild', Develop Training kick started 'Back to Business' by re-opening our training centres on Monday 6th July 2020.
We've been working tirelessly behind the scenes so when we re-open our training centres, the safety of our delegates and staff underpins how we will deliver training.
Read our COVID-19 Coronavirus Policy
So what does the new 'normal' look like?
At Develop we'll be managing the risk of COVID19 in line with government guidance, so the look and feel of our training centres will be different. We'll be introducing:
- Social distancing across venues, reinforced by clear signage
- One way systems in Develop venues
- A new maximum of people allowed in a room at any time
- A new cleaning and hygiene regime
- Restricted use of communal areas
- New catering arrangements
- Staggered start and break times
All our staff have received training on the implementation of the changes outlined and the new procedures we need to adopt. Rest assured we will continually review our risk assessments, particularly focussing on the flexible approach to practical training sessions in order to accommodate social distancing and hygiene measures.
If you want more information about the measures Develop is taking to tackle the COVID19 situation don't hesitate to contact us on 01332 253550 or email email@example.com.
But what we'd really like to talk to you about is your training needs and our course which meets them.
We're looking forward to seeing you all again!
The Develop Team
Watch our video for working & learning safely at our centres