Current Develop Coronavirus information:
January 2021 update
As a provider of essential training all our training centres will remain open and all courses will be running as planned.
Develop Training takes the threat of Covid-19 very seriously and is proud to continue to support our customers with the delivery of their legislative and compliance based training needs either remotely through digital learning or in our training centres across the UK. We are following the latest Government guidance and taking appropriate steps to make sure we protect our learners and staff.
Please be assured that the wellbeing of learners, staff and our employers is our first priority – all our centres are Covid secure, and our staff are fully trained and Covid compliant.
What does this mean for those already booked on courses?
- All courses will be running as planned. If you are unable to attend you must call us on 0800 876 6708 as soon as possible.
- We continue to offer a range of courses virtually with more being added as demand dictates. Click here to find out more: /training/virtual-classroom.
- All learners currently booked on courses during this time will be contacted.
- Further updates will be posted on our website.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will continue to follow the guidance issued by the Governments, Public Health England, Public Health Scotland, Public Health Wales, Dept. of Health Ireland and the World Health Organisation.
Questions and keeping in touch
As this is unprecedented times for us all – you will no doubt have questions. If you'd like to contact us, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0800 876 6708.
Updates will be available by visiting /coronavirus.
Our plan to rebuild
Further to the release of the Government conditional roadmap document 'Our plan to Rebuild', Develop Training kick started 'Back to Business' by re-opening our training centres on Monday 6th July 2020.
We've been working tirelessly behind the scenes so when we re-open our training centres, the safety of our delegates and staff underpins how we will deliver training.
Read our COVID-19 Coronavirus Policy
So what does the new 'normal' look like?
At Develop we'll be managing the risk of COVID19 in line with government guidance, so the look and feel of our training centres will be different. We'll be introducing:
- Social distancing across venues, reinforced by clear signage
- One way systems in Develop venues
- A new maximum of people allowed in a room at any time
- A new cleaning and hygiene regime
- Restricted use of communal areas
- New catering arrangements
- Staggered start and break times
All our staff have received training on the implementation of the changes outlined and the new procedures we need to adopt. Rest assured we will continually review our risk assessments, particularly focussing on the flexible approach to practical training sessions in order to accommodate social distancing and hygiene measures.
If you want more information about the measures Develop is taking to tackle the COVID19 situation don't hesitate to contact us on 01332 253550 or email email@example.com.
But what we'd really like to talk to you about is your training needs and our course which meets them.
We're looking forward to seeing you all again!
The Develop Team
Watch our video for working & learning safely at our centres