Accommodation information for delegates
We treat the safety of our staff & delegates with the utmost importance. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, we have been in discussions with our accommodation providers in regards to their provision during this time:
Swindon - Cricklade House Hotel
- Bar will be closed from 5th November until 2nd December.
- Breakfast will consist of a 'Grab & Go Bag' containing a carton of fruit juice, a granola bar, a yogurt and a piece of fruit.
- Evening meals will be served Monday to Thursday evenings inclusive between 6pm and 8.30pm - these will be served to the table and will have a selection of three dishes per course.
Derby - The Stuart Hotel
- The Restaurant and Bar will be closed from 5th November until 2nd December.
- They will be providing the same menu as before, albeit this will need to be pre-ordered in advance and delivered to your room, (Breakfast and Evening Meal).
- They are looking into whether the lounge area can be used, social distancing measures will be in force if this is possible.
York - Burn Hall Hotel
- They will remain open for the next 2 weeks and will review based on numbers. If they do close, we will move all staff and delegates where needed to the nearby Hawkhills hotel.
- Restaurant and Bar will be closed from 5th November until 2nd December.
- They will be providing a reduced menu.
- Breakfast will be a set menu and will need to be pre ordered before 5pm the evening before, served only between 07.30 and 08.30am in bedrooms.
- Evening meals will be 2 courses (Mains and Dessert) and this will need to be pre ordered, each morning before 10.00am, dinner will be served between 18.30 and 19.30 in the bedroom only.
- Arrival on a Sunday will need to check in after 8pm only, and no food will be available (Sunday only).
- Drinks to be pre ordered with your meal requests to be delivered to your room only as the Bar is closed.
Scotland - The Richmond Park Hotel
- Currently only the outside bedrooms will be available.
- No breakfast or evening meals will be available.
Premier Inn - All
- The Restaurants and Bars will be closed from 5th November until 2nd December.
We will continue to review the situation with all of these hotels and provide regular updates in due course. All Hotels will be skeleton staff so please do be courteous, and if you have any issues please contact Louise Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07595654669.