18th Edition Amendment No2 update (EL18-2)
A 4 hour CPD Workshop, delivered on-site or Virtually via Teams, to review and discuss the significant changes brought in by BS7671 Amendment No2, ideal for those who already hold the 18th Edition qualification and may design, install, test or maintain wiring systems.
½ day course
Benefits for the learner
- You will get an overview and insight to the significant changes introduced by BS7671 Amendment 2.
Benefits for the employer
- The ability to demonstrate that your engineers remain up to date in with regulation changes.
What you’ll learn on this course
The changes to the regulations to include:
- The requirements of AFDDs.
- Updates to labelling and notices.
- Additions of the new part 8 'Prosumers'.
- Changes to section 6 and the form changes.
- Plus many more updates.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- BS7161 wiring regulations Amendment 2 book.
How is the training delivered?
- The training can be delivered either face to Face at your site or Virtually via Teams.
- Develop attendance certificate.