SCO Module 5: Form of Authority (FoA) (SCO5)
A half day training course for all persons who work under the SCO perimetry scheme on Gas operational sites, both permanent & temporary, to deliver comprehensive information associated with the use of a Form of Authority (FoA), thereby enabling attendees to demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge and understanding.
½ day course
- All individuals must already hold SCO1&2 Core and Permit to Work (PtW).
Benefits for the learner
- Understanding key information associated with the SCO framework and associated processes, thereby enabling individuals to demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge and understanding.
- Information of a Form of Authority (FoA), thereby enabling attendees to demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge, and understanding.
Benefits for the employer
- Compliant with Safe Control of Operations.
What you’ll learn on this course
- Understanding basic FoA requirements.
- Understanding the practical requirements of an FoA.
- The purpose of an FoA and identify when one may be used.
- Key information requirements needed for an FoA.
- The importance of risk assessment to an FoA.
- The importance of monitoring site conditions.
- The process, roles and responsibilities of those involved in the FoA.
- Specific FoA requirements for communication, handover, records management etc.
- Deviations and emergencies.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- Learners can bring with them any materials used in their work, copies of risk assessments or management systems so that they can see how their materials fit in to the context of the training.
How is the training delivered?
- The course is classroom based.
- MCQ Paper and audit a FoA.
- Successful learners will be registered with EUSR trained under SCO Registration SCO FoA.
- Each EUSR registration category for SCO is valid for 5 years.
- On completion of the course learners will be sent a virtual EUSR card to their mobile phones. Therefore a mobile phone number must be provided on the day. Hard copy cards, if required, must be requested prior to course delivery and will incur additional fees.
May 2022 - Nicky Marshall
Excellent delivery of the course , Clinton made everything so easy to understand and easy to take in
December 2021 - Oliver stone
Jim is great, always good sign when you walk in and have Jim as the tutor