SCO Module 4: Routine Operation (RO) (SCO4)
1 day course
- All individuals must possess the appropriate skills to perform their role. This includes suitable reading and writing abilities.
- All individuals must have completed SCO Core and Permit to Work modules.
Benefits for the learner
- Understanding key information associated with the SCO Routine Operations and associated processes, thereby enabling individuals to demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge and understanding.
Benefits for the employer
- Compliant with Safe Control of Operations.
What you’ll learn on this course
- State the purpose of an RO and identify when one may be used.
- State the process, roles, and responsibilities of those involved with an RO.
- Identify key information requirements needed for an RO.
- Recognise the importance of risk assessment to an RO.
- Identify specific RO requirements for AE authorisation, conflict checking, clearance to proceed, handovers, briefings, preliminaries, execution of works, deviations, permits to work and completion.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- Learners can bring with them any materials used in their work, copies of risk assessments or management systems so that they can see how their materials fit in to the context of the training.
How is the training delivered?
- The course is classroom based.
- MCQ Paper, audit an RO exercise.
- Successful learners will be registered with EUSR trained under SCO Registration SCO RO.
- Each EUSR registration category for SCO is valid for 5 years.
- On completion of the course learners will be sent a virtual EUSR card to their mobile phones. Therefore a mobile phone number must be provided on the day. Hard copy cards, if required, must be requested prior to course delivery and will incur additional fees.
May 2022 - Nathan
Brilliant trainer. Kept it engaging
March 2022 - George Hook
Very engaging course, good delivery from trainer Jim.
October 2021 - Aaron Mcbride
Venue - good Trainer/ material - decent - could spend more time on real life examples or show some Images/ videos to Group
October 2021 - Aaron
Trainer delivery was clear, concise and friendly.
November 2019 - Daniel Pawson
The overall training and the knowledge I have gained.
November 2019 - Hayden Whitehead
I enjoyed learning the different situations and carrying out the various written assessments undertaken in the classroom.
November 2019 - Jonson Butterfield
Picking out the faults in the RO
November 2019 - Jordan Brown
Understand the key roles and responsibilities of SCO5
November 2019 - Matthew Bone