A 5 day training course for agents, supervisors and managers with, or expecting to have, responsibility for construction projects.
N.B. The course is approved by CITB and Build UK, companies that pay into the CITB levy can claim £120 back per person, click here for more details.
What you will learn
The learner will be able to:
- Describe the key reasons for managing safety, health and environmental impacts on a construction site.
- Identify construction site hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them.
- Identify how law can have an impact on construction sites.
- Describe the principles that underpin good safety, health and environmental performance on a construction site.
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control safety, health and environmental risk on a construction site.
- Describe how to manage a construction site to ensure contractors and others understand their safety, health and environmental responsibilities, are engaged and share knowledge to influence positive behaviour.
- Describe how to implement and monitor an effective traffic management system on a construction site.
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident to identify immediate and root causes, to prevent recurrence on a construction site.