A 1 day training course to highlight the characteristics of excellent customer service and provides learners with the skills to provide it. In a competitive marketplace, customer service becomes an important differentiator, this course is for anyone who provides a service to external or internal customers.
What you will learn
The course is an interactive event defining customer service and applying key skills and techniques. The session also encompasses dealing with difficult customers and challenging situations.
- Identifying both internal and external customers.
- Recognising and removing barriers to customer service.
- Defining customer service and why it really matters.
- Understanding customer needs.
- Recognising critical customer interactions.
- Identifying your current customer service skill levels.
- Practicing key communication techniques including questioning, listening and rapport building.
- Dealing with angry/difficult customers.