A 3 day training course for existing practitioners, with good health and safety knowledge, who would like to develop their personal skills for implementing or managing health and safety.
This is an individually tailored programme - please call us on 0800 876 6708 to discuss your particular requirements.
What you will learn
Examples of key topics that can be covered include:
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Communication styles.
- What happens when you are under pressure.
- Values, beliefs and feelings.
- Leadership versus management.
- Situational leadership.
- Groups versus teams.
- Developing others and empowerment.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Learning ladder.
- Skill/will matrix.
- Time management.
- Managing through change.
- Training, coaching and mentoring.
- Coaching techniques.
- Risk management.
- Challenging inappropriate behaviour.