NRSWA Reassessment O3-O8/S3-S7 (NRSWA R2)
Course for individuals who need to be re-assessed to renew their SWQR Streetworks card for O3 - O8 / S3 – S7 (Units 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16).
Please note - those learners also requiring re-certification on the excavation units will require the additional training of NRSWA Reassessment LA+O1,O2/S1,S2.
1 day course
Benefits for the learner
- Receive refresher training, in order to successfully complete the re-assessment for the qualification required, which will reinstatement activities on footpaths and highways.
- This training for re-assessment, is open to operatives and supervisors.
Benefits for the employer
- Having the knowledge that operatives and supervisors have been refreshed on their existing skills, and are competent to carry out their streetworks activities.
- Be confident that their operatives and supervisors will operate safe systems of work, in order to prevent accident and injury to their colleagues, contractors and the public.
- Reduction in costs due to fines, and damage to other services.
What you’ll learn on this course
- Be reminded of current legislation and approved codes of practice.
- How to reinstate safely and economically, making use of existing materials where appropriate, and to the standard required.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- Learners should bring their own safety footwear, eye protection, hearing protection, waterproof clothing, high visibility jacket, hard hat and working gloves for the practical activities.
How is the training delivered?
- The theoretical aspects of the course are delivered in the classroom and are followed by multiple choice question paper assessments.
- Following successful completion of the assessments, learners will receive re-certification from CABWI, together with a Streetworks card, registered with SWQR and valid for a further five years.
January 2022 - Peter jones
Trainer was first class explained material very good..venue good met needs
July 2021 - Michael Wishman
Venue was too HOT no aircon