NRSWA Reassessment LA+O1,O2/S1,S2 (NRSWA R1)
Course for individuals who need to be re-assessed to renew their SWQR Streetworks card for LA + O1, O2 / S1, S2 (Units 1, 2, 3, 10, 11).
Please note - those learners also requiring re-certification on the reinstatement units will require the additional training of NRSWA Reassessment 03-08/S3-7.
1 day course
Benefits for the learner
- Receive refresher training, in order to successfully complete the re-assessment for the qualification required, which will cover the avoidance of underground apparatus, signing, lighting and guarding and excavation in the highway.
- This training for re-assessment, is open to operatives and supervisors.
Benefits for the employer
- Having the knowledge that operatives and supervisors have been refreshed on their existing skills, and are competent to carry out their streetworks activities.
- Be confident that their operatives and supervisors will operate safe systems of work, in order to prevent accident and injury to their colleagues, contractors and the public.
- Reduction in costs due to fines, and damage to other services.
What you’ll learn on this course
- Be reminded of current legislation and approved codes of practice.
- To use the correct methodology to avoid contact with buried services, and to correctly apply signing, lighting and guarding as per approved codes of practice.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- Learners should bring their current SWQR card/s with units listed.
How is the training delivered?
- The theoretical aspects of the course are delivered in the classroom and are followed by multiple choice question paper assessments.
- Following successful completion of the assessments, learners will receive re-certification from CABWI, together with a Streetworks card, registered with SWQR and valid for a further five years.
June 2021 - David Gray
On the tablet it didn't say which questions you got wrong and as 80% was pass you could think you had a question right when in fact it was wrong.
September 2020 - Robert William Atkinson
Quick refresher straight to the point not death by PowerPoint.
September 2020 - Gary Fisher
- On-line assessment process.
August 2020 - Michael Parry
Great lunch. Thank you
March 2020 - Stephen Cresswell
It was all explained in a way I could understand.
January 2020 - Brian Winter
Location and amenity's
December 2019 - Amanda Brown
Not to many people on it.