Pipe Sewer Condition Classification to MSCC5 – Refresher (OS19X-R)
Virtual training course for CCTV survey team leaders, rig managers and quality controllers working on sewers and drains who hold OS19X/OS30X certification to the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition.
This is a half day event commencing at 0900 hours, ending at 1300 hours, with one fifteen minute break (morning). The WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification - 5th Edition IS NOT supplied for use during the course.
½ day course
It is pre-requisite for all candidates attending this course to have acquainted themselves with the following:
- Recognised standards for preparing and completing surveys.
- Using continuous defects.
- Structural defects, Service conditions, Construction features and Miscellaneous details.
Benefits for the learner
- Demonstrate competence and knowledge to recognise and code Sewer/Drain defects, condition and features.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the UK recognised standards.
- Re-certification of their existing qualification (OS19X or OS30X) and up to date knowledge of the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition.
Benefits for the employer
- Competence of employee.
- Being able to meet contractual obligations (contractor).
What you’ll learn on this course
- Identification and coding of Structural Defects.
- Identification and coding of Service Conditions.
- Identification and coding of Construction Services.
- Identification and coding of Miscellaneous Features. Understanding of header information and standards.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- EUSR ID Number if applicable.
- A digital photo should be provided for the EUSR card.
- Copy of the Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition.
How is the training delivered?
- This is a virtual course, delivered over Teams. It will include slide presentations and using Teams Forms to complete assessments.
- The course concludes with learners sitting the post course assessment.
- The examination data has been endorsed by the appointed representatives for the water industry, and a pass is deemed the minimum acceptable standard of surveyor competence. Learners will be awarded the accreditation if they satisfactorily complete assessments to the standard laid down by the Water Industry and WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition.
- The successful candidate will receive a virtual EUSR card for Pipe Sewer Classification - 5th Edition.
January 2023 - Aaron Britton
Danny was really helpful and patient with the guys with less PC knowledge to get them settled on TEAMS.
May 2022 - Ian Brignull
Clear, concise and informative, makes you re-evaluate anything that you may be doing wrong or being complacent. Very useful.
May 2022 - martin pearse
the course was well run and presented.
Locations & Dates
Types of Courses
Part 1 - Virtual training
Delivered virtually via Microsoft Teams / Zoom.