Pipe Sewer Classification to HADDMS CD535 & CS551 (OS23X)
Course for professional development for CCTV survey team leaders, rig managers and quality controllers working on Highways England contracts.
Please note: Learners attending must already hold OS19X certification to the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition.
1 day course
It is pre-requisite for all candidates attending this course to have acquainted themselves with the following sections of CS551:
- Section 1 – Scope.
- Section 2 - General Requirements.
- Section 7 - pipework and chambers CCTV.
- Appendix A - Schedule of requirements (in CS551 2019) replaced by the Technical details in the Task Order of the TST Drainage Framework Contract after award.
- Draft Method of Measurement for CS551 available from the HADDMS downloads page.
Benefits for the learner
- Accredited qualification and up to date knowledge of the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition & Highways England CD535 & CS551.
Benefits for the employer
- Competence of employee.
- Being able to meet contractual obligations (contractor).
What you’ll learn on this course
- Identification and coding of Structural defects.
- Identification and coding of Service conditions.
- Identification and coding of Construction Services.
- Identification and coding of Miscellaneous defects.
- Understanding of additional header information to CD535 & CS551.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition.
- EUSR ID Number if applicable. A request for a digital photo to be taken on the day for the EUSR card.
How is the training delivered?
- This is a classroom-based course, it will include slide presentations and working on laptops for assessments.
- The course concludes with learners sitting the post course assessment.
- The examination data has been endorsed by the appointed representatives for the water industry, and a pass is deemed the minimum acceptable standard of surveyor competence after training. Learners will be awarded the accreditation if they satisfactorily complete assessment to the standard laid down by the Water Industry and Highways England in the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification – 5th Edition and Highways England CD535 & CS551.
- The successful candidates will receive an EUSR card for Pipe Sewer Condition Classification to HADDMS CD535 & CS551 - Extended Module.
- On completion of the course learners will be sent a virtual EUSR card to their mobile phones. Therefore a mobile phone number must be provided on the day. Hard copy cards, if required, must be requested prior to course delivery and will incur additional fees.