Preparing for a Virtual Classroom course
Please ensure that you read the following prior to attending your Virtual Classroom course.
- Please download Zoom/Teams prior to the course, and ensure that your microphone and speakers are in full working order.
- All delegates must have their own device with a forward facing camera (minimum 10″ screen size for the session to be effective).
- The camera must be switched on at all times during the courses unless the Trainer agrees otherwise. This may be difficult if network bandwidth is limited, but the Trainer will manage this by ensuring all delegates are engaged in the session with targeted and individual questioning techniques, and/or by asking for cameras to switched on at the start/end of sessions.
- If the trainer is not confident of suitable engagement then they have the right to ask delegates to leave the course, and will indicate this as such on the register.
- Log in 10 minutes prior to your course/session starting.
- Please ensure that the name you log in with on Zoom/Teams with is the same as the name the course is booked under – this will make registration quicker & easier.
- If you are having trouble logging in please contact your Trainer as soon as possible.
Course training materials
If your course contains training materials then these will be delivered via Royal Mail at least 36hrs prior to the course commencing. If do not receive these please contact CustomerService@developtraining.co.uk as soon as possible.
Please inform us, via your course registration form, of any special requirements at least 2 working days prior to the course commencing. We will use this information to make reasonable adjustments to give you the best possible support in your training.
If you are unable to attend the course for any reason then please call 0800 876 6708. Cancellations may be subject to charge, please read our terms and conditions for further information.