This fund provides assistance for micro and small construction companies to develop a stronger skills base. CITB registered employers with up to 99 directly employed staff on the payroll can apply for funding once every 12 months.
How much can you apply for?
CITB registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5,000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7,500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10,000.
Programmes delivered by Develop Training that can be paid for with this CITB skills funding
- Confined Spaces – contact Develop Training for full list of eligible courses
- Network Construction Operations Gas – Levels 1 & 2
- Safe Control of Operations Authorising Engineers & Competent Persons for Routine Operations
- Safe Control of Operations Competent Persons – Team Leaders
- NRSWA – contact Develop Training for full list of eligible courses
Water and Environmental
Develop Training can help you with your application
For a full list of applicable programmes, and to apply for funding, contact Develop Training on 0800 876 6708 and ask to speak with a Key Account Manager in regards to CITB Funding.