Water Processing Trainer/Assessor
Career opportunity with Develop
Location(s): Derby, York
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Water Processing Trainer/Assessor - Delivering to our Apprenticeship Cohorts, in the following Pathways - Waste Water, Network, Leakage and Treatment.
Following completion of training you will be:
- Delivering Water Process training to the highest possible standard expected at Develop Training Limited to our L3 Water Process Technician apprenticeship groups. There are number of different pathways on offer Waste Water technician, Network technician, Leakage technician and Treatment technician.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Level 3 Diploma in Water Treatment or Networks.
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Minimum Award in Education and Training (Certificate although the Diploma is preferred).
- Minimum Level 3 Assessor Award qualification (IQA qualification preferred).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Level 2 Mathematics and English.
- Computer literacy e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- A passion for training.
- Extremely high professional standards.
- A good understanding of the Water Process Technician apprenticeship standard programme.
- An understanding of the Education Inspection Framework 2019.
The candidate will be:
- Able to engage with all types of stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting and assessing learning.
- Professionally presented.
- Willing to work away from home occasionally.
The candidate will have experience in:
- Water processing either Waste Water, Network, Treatment or Leakage, ideally more than one.
- Training colleagues/employees.
- Problem solving.
- Following specifications and drawings.
- Developing training resources to a high standard.
- GCSE grades A* - C (9 - 4) in maths and English (or the equivalent).
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.