Develop Training delighted to receive CIWEM CPD Accreditation
25 October 2019
DTL are proud to announce they have received CPD accreditation from the Chartered Institute for Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) for two of its training programmes.
DTL have received the awards for the following 4 day training courses; Potable Water Treatment Operations and Waste Water Treatment Process Operations.
The courses are designed to provide the required level of skills combining practical and theory based content to ensure a well-rounded competency achieved in that specific area.
Both courses also provide:
- A greater understanding of all the elements involved in both specialist areas.
- How to improve communication with colleagues as a result of improved confidence in the subject.
- Provide underpinning knowledge for NVQ qualifications.
- Opportunities to visit local plant and see practical application of the course theory.
- Ensure employers have competent employees, better able to manage relevant processes.
- Provide the skills to enable delegates to keep detailed documentation of records and risk assessments.
Daryll Garavan, Group Training Manager - Utilities, DTL said "We are really proud to receive CIWEM accreditation for these two training programmes, it not only provides external validation of the quality of our programmes but it also helps support our vision to raise professional standards in the sector. This accreditation will ensure the programme delivers the highest level of skills that this unique sector demands. We look forward to continuing to develop our relationship and collaborations with CIWEM over the coming months".
Joseph Wilson, Accreditation & Business Relations Manager, CIWEM, said "CIWEM are delighted to accredit the Potable Water Treatment Operations and Waste Water Treatment Process Operations courses at Develop Training. This has been rigorously assessed against out accreditation requirements and provides relevant up to date external CPD training for our members globally. We look forward to extending our partnership with Develop Training over the years to come".