Develop are looking for a Senior Trainer for ACS Domestic Gas to develop and maintain the products and facilities for our ACS training.
Location(s): Derby / York
Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
We are looking for a full time Senior Trainer for ACS Domestic Gas working from both our Derby and York Training Centres.
This Senior Trainer role includes:
- Deliver training and assessment for the product area.
- Work closely with the Training Manager to develop and maintain the products and facilities for ACS.
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Audit team who are responsible for IQA.
- Work with sales and marketing to respond to customer enquiries.
- Act as a front line ambassador for Develop and its values.
Skills, qualifications and experience
You must have:
- A teaching qualification PTLLS/AET or equivalent.
- An assessing qualification TAQA Level 3 or equivalent.
You will have all or a combination of:
- MET1/ MET4.
- Water Regs/Unvented Hot Water.
You will be:
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting information.
- Professionally presented.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK’s leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK’s largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.