Have you ever thought of a career teaching, inspiring others with your industry experience? Well look no further, we have an exciting opportunity for an Electrotechnical Trainer based in the South with national coverage to join our friendly team on a full-time basis.
We offer full support and training to ensure you are well equipped to succeed in your role with an industry leading mentoring programme which includes upskilling in teaching and assessing qualifications and mentoring from our experienced Senior trainers and quality team!
Who are Develop Training?
Develop Training is the UK’s leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK’s largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
What’s best is 96.5% of our workforce are satisfied to very satisfied in their role at Develop Training!
What will you be doing?
- Delivering training and assessments for the product area.
- Working closely with the Senior Trainer to maintain and develop our products.
- Working with the Quality Assurance and Audit team who are responsible for IQA.
- Working with sales and marketing to respond to customer enquiries.
- C&G 2382 – 18th Edition, however, we will accept the right candidate with 17th Edition with the view to upskill.
- C&G 2391 – Inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations.
- C&G 2392 – Fundamental inspection, testing and initial verification.
- C&G 2377 – In service inspection and testing of electrical equipment (formerly known as PAT Testing).
- C&G 2919 Electric Vehicle charging.
- HNC in Engineering (or equivalent).
- Experience of operating a low voltage safe system of work.
- Level 3 Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1 or equivalent).
- Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent).
- Able to develop positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting information.
- Professionally presented.
- Competitive salary with Company car.
- 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays on commencement plus 3 discretionary days holiday at Christmas; this increases to 24 days after 1 year and 25 days after 2 years.
- Investment in continuous professional development.
- Company sick pay.
- Free on-site parking.
- Life Assurance (3 x salary).
- Full-time hours equate to 35 hours per week.
- A great work environment and a friendly family feel culture.
First stage interviews will take place over telephone for approximately twenty-minutes. With a view to progress successful candidates to a face-to-face interview at one of our Training Centres whereby you will be asked a set of competency-based questions followed by a micro-teach conducted by yourself. Interviews will take place whilst the advert is still live, so do not delay getting your application in!
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please email our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.