Develop are looking for an Electrical Trainer with experience in the operation of High and Low Voltage Safe Systems of Work.
Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical HV/LV Safe Systems of Work Trainer, based around the Swindon area with national coverage to join our team.
Do you have experience in the operation of High and Low Voltage switchgear including safe system of work documentation and wanting to make a switch into training the next generation of Authorised Persons?
Following training you will:
- Deliver training to the highest possible standard.
- Work with learners, clients and colleagues to ensure that training is effective and delivers positive outcomes.
- Monitor the health, safety and welfare of the learners and acting accordingly where issues are identified.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Working knowledge of safe systems of work for LV & HV and various types of switchgear.
- Experience as a HV and LV Authorised Person – minimum 3 years, ideally within the Health service Defence estates, completing and issuing switching schedules and permits to work.
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Level 2 Mathematics and English.
- Level 3 Assessor qualification (TAQA, A1 or equivalent).
- Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent).
- HNC in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
You will be:
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting information.
- Professionally presented.
- Willing to work away from home occasionally.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK’s leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK’s largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.