Find your training
Specialist training for electrical persons
Develop Training's courses are ideal for Competent Persons, Authorised Persons, Engineers and Managers, with responsibility for Electrical High Voltage and Low Voltage systems. All of our courses reflect the latest methods, practices and legislation and provide hands-on experience on specialist equipment.
Safe systems of work for multiple sectors
Our experienced teams can also provide consultancy on safe systems of work and create bespoke programmes aligned to business procedures. Courses are suitable for all commercial sectors, as well as healthcare, including the National Health Service and, the Ministry of Defence.
Key business benefits of DTL's electrical safety training
- Reduced health and safety risks for employees and others affected by electricity at work.
- Compliance with health and safety legislation, reduces risk of prosecution and/or civil claims.
- Accredited training for all levels from operatives to office-based staff management training programmes, ensuring skilled, competent and compliant workforce.
- Continuous learning approach, with training tailored to the specific needs of individuals to maximise learning and engagement.
- Highest quality training standards, from the course content to the trainers and the learning environment.
- Automation of training management through the Learning & Assessment Portal.
- Instant and ongoing analysis of training needs, progress and effectiveness.