👨💼 Water Systems Trainer
📍 Nationwide 💷 Up to £40,000
Are you looking for a role where you can put into practice your vast experience in water systems working with Legionella? We have an exciting opportunity to train and assess our delegates. You do not need any prior training experience (seriously!) we’ll support and train you so that, over time, you become as skilled a trainer as you are an industry expert.
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for a Water Systems Trainer working nationally across our centres with occasional overnight stays to join our team on a full-time basis and we would love to hear from you!
I have never been a Trainer before, how would I be supported?
Develops new Emerge project, seeks to recruit the best talent from industry. You will shadow another skilled trainer while you develop the skills required to deliver outstanding training, learning and assessments. During this time, you will be able to focus on sharing your industry insight, knowledge, and bespoke experience with our learners.
In your first 6-months you will be assigned a mentor from our Quality and Assurance team. The mentor will meet you monthly, but you can of course reach out to them at any time for additional support. This will equip you for the move from industry into education.
What will you be doing?
You will be delivering training and assessments to up to twelve adult learners for the product area during each training course. Whilst supporting delegates to achieve desired learning and development outcomes. Performing practical exercises as well as classroom-based learning.
You will also work closely with the Operational Training Manager to maintain and develop our products, keeping them up to date.
What we’re looking for:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum five plus years’ experience in one of the following legionella control measures such as:
- Legionella Risk Assessment.
- Fulfilling the role of the legionella Responsible Person.
- Legionella Contract/Sales management.
- Water chemistry.
- Working in healthcare applying HTM04-01 measures.
- Experience working with evaporative cooling systems.
- Legionella Inspection/monitoring/maintenance
- Legionella consultancy/training
- OR Minimum five years’ experience in plumbing with good working knowledge of the Water Regulations Guide.
- Level 3 Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1 or equivalent) is desirable.
- Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent) is desirable.
- Level 4 Quality Assurance Qualification is desirable.
- Able to develop positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting information.
- Professionally presented.
- Competitive salary with car benefit scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on commencement; this increases to a maximum of 30 days with length of service plus additional discretionary days throughout the year.
- Medical cash plan including dental, optical, chiropody and physiotherapy!
- Invested in employee health and wellbeing with mental health first aiders, online health assessments, access to 24/7 GP’ via phone or video chat and a counselling and support helpline.
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Life assurance (3 x salary).
- High street discount vouchers.
- Great staff extras including various away days and annual staff awards.
- Investment in your continuous professional development.
- Full-time hours equate to 35 hours per week.
- A great work environment and a friendly family feel culture.
About Develop Training
Develop Training is the UK’s leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK’s largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop training is highly committed to supporting and developing our people as an accredited Investors in People Gold standard organisation.
What’s best is 98% of our workforce are satisfied to very satisfied in their role at Develop Training!
Our core values
Our values are fundamental to our people, our work, and our business. Therefore, our success depends on how we work and our people that work alongside us. Everything we do is guided by our core values, Integrity, Professionalism, Respect, and Responsiveness. If you share our values, then we would love to hear from you!
How to apply
To apply send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
First stage interviews will take place over telephone for approximately twenty-minutes. With a view to progress successful candidates to a face-to-face interview at one of our Training Centres whereby you will be asked a set of competency-based questions followed by a micro-teach conducted by yourself. Interviews will take place whilst the advert is still live, so do not delay getting your application in!
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please email our HR Team at email@example.com.