Women in Utilities success programme
Develop Training are seeking females in managerial or team leading roles who strongly believe in creating greater gender diversity in the utilities sector. This programme is designed to accelerate the careers of women in the utility industry, provide advocacy and mentoring to support pathways to leadership roles, we also strive to create a culture of empowerment.
Do you have what it takes to be the future female force behind the Utility sector?
Gender diversity is an on-going problem in the Utilities sector, having diversity at all levels of the workforce in all roles is an essential ingredient to drive innovation, bring a wider range of skills to a business as well providing invaluable perspectives to ensure a more varied pipeline of talent for the future.
Yet, the Utilities industry continues to be male-dominated. Develop Training, working with Severn Trent, British Gas and Eon have created the Women in Utilities Success Programme to ensure gender diversity in our sector is being discussed, developed and provide that pipeline.
This programme is designed to accelerate the careers of women in the utility industry, provide advocacy and mentoring to support pathways to leadership roles, we also strive to create a culture of empowerment.
So what's the Women in Utilities Success Programme?
- An advanced programme of training, networking and mentoring for women in the utility industry.
- The programme will provide qualifications relevant to the individuals sector/job role through 15 days of training (Valued up to £15k – at no cost to the participant).
- The programme will provide participants with a high level of skills including an understanding of the challenges the industry faces, global perspectives from various industry leaders.
- A network of mentors among leading women in the industry.
- Provide companies with a solution to training and CSR through this high level programme.
- Helps companies in the sector to identify talent and reach gender equality benchmarks.
- Become part of a network of alumni to then support the next generation of participants by becoming mentors of the programme.
You can support the Women in Utilities programme by:
- Nominating a member of staff.
- Becoming a mentor.
- Partnering with us on the programme.
So what are you waiting for?
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE NOMINATION FORM
- Nomination Closing Date by 30th June 2021.
- Judging Panel Meeting by 16th July 2021.
- Shortlist notified and interviewed by 31st July 2021.
- Winners confirmed and announced by 11th August 2021 - Training commencing from September 2021.