Pipe Sewer Condition Classification (OS19X) Training Course
A five day training course designed to provide instruction in pipe sewer condition classification to the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification.
Is this the right course for you?
- This course is for CCTV Survey Team Leaders/Rig Managers and Quality Controllers responsible for classifying brick sewer conditions to the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification.
Anticipated benefits of attending (for the delegate)
- A greater understanding of pipe sewer classification.
Anticipated benefits of attending (for the employer)
- Competent employees, better able to classify sewer conditions.
- Better communication between parties involved in the process and better documentation of outcomes.
What you will learn.
- The key features of the various categories of pipe sewer survey.
- How to recognise and code: structural conditions; service conditions; construction features; miscellaneous details from photographs and video.
- How to use the continuous defect facility for coding.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- You will receive a certificate from Develop Training Limited after moderation.
How is this course delivered?
- Delivery is undertaken in the classroom.
- Delegates undertake an end of courses examination using video footage to classify pipe sewers.
- Examination papers are moderated by a panel including a representative from the National Sewerage Association.
Do you need to bring anything with you?
- Delegates can bring with them any materials used in their work, copies of risk assessments or management systems so that they can see how their materials fit in to the context of the training.
5 day training course
Please use our links to Book Online, or book by calling us on 0800 876 6708. If you can't find the date you are looking for, please fill in our course enquiry form and one of our training specialists will then contact you regarding your desired training.
|Start Date||End Date||Venue||Price (exc. VAT)||Price (inc. VAT)||
|10/11/2014||14/11/2014||Burn Hall, York||£857.00||£1028.40||