Brick Sewer Condition Classification to MSCC5 (OS21X)
3 day course
Benefits for the learner
- A greater understanding of brick sewer classification.
Benefits for the employer
- Competent employees, better able to classify sewer conditions.
- Better communication between parties involved in the process and better documentation of outcomes.
What you’ll learn on this course
- The key features of the various categories of brick sewer survey.
- How to recognise and code: structural conditions; service conditions; construction features; miscellaneous details from photographs and video.
- How to use the continuous defect facility for coding.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- Learners can bring with them any materials used in their work, copies of risk assessments or management systems so that they can see how their materials fit in to the context of the training.
How is the training delivered?
- Delivery is undertaken in the classroom.
- Learners undertake an end of courses examination using video footage to classify brick sewers.
- Examination papers are moderated by a panel including a representative from the National Sewerage Association.
- The successful candidates will receive an EUSR card for OS21X – Brick Sewer Condition Classification – MSCC 5th Edition.
- On completion of the course learners will be sent a virtual EUSR card to their mobile phones. Therefore a mobile phone number must be provided on the day. Hard copy cards, if required, must be requested prior to course delivery and will incur additional fees.
June 2019 - Matthew Mulheran
All round good experience.
January 2018 - James Gardner
It would be useful to have some more up to date material which shows the defects within the brick sewers rather than pipe stills