Pipe Sewer Condition Classification to MSCC5 (OS19X)
Course for CCTV survey team leaders, rig managers and quality controllers responsible for classifying pipe sewer conditions to the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification.
Please note that anyone holding previous sewer classification certificates for 3rd or 4th edition will need to attend the full OS19X course programme.
5 day course
Benefits for the learner
- A greater understanding of pipe sewer classification.
Benefits for the employer
- Competent employees, better able to classify sewer conditions.
- Better communication between parties involved in the process and better documentation of outcomes.
What you’ll learn on this course
- The key features of the various categories of pipe sewer survey.
- How to recognise and code: structural conditions; service conditions; construction features; miscellaneous details from photographs and video.
- How to use the continuous defect facility for coding.
What do I need to bring with Me?
- Learners can bring with them any materials used in their work, copies of risk assessments or management systems so that they can see how their materials fit in to the context of the training.
How is the training delivered?
- Delivery is undertaken in the classroom.
- Learners undertake an end of courses examination using video footage to classify pipe sewers.
- Examination papers are moderated by a panel including a representative from the National Sewerage Association.
- The successful candidates will receive an EUSR card for OS19X – Pipe Sewer Condition Classification – MSCC 5th Edition.
- On completion of the course learners will be sent a virtual EUSR card to their mobile phones. Therefore a mobile phone number must be provided on the day. Hard copy cards, if required, must be requested prior to course delivery and will incur additional fees.
May 2022 - Kyle reed
Dan was very helpful, helpful with keeping me calm during training due to my anxiety , Thankyou
April 2022 - David Mackay
Danny is a fantastic instructor Clear precise tuition Extremely knowledgeable and easy to listen to I never fell asleep once
March 2022 - Aaron pilcher
Tony was brilliant
February 2022 - Ashleigh Leonard
Danny Connor has delivered a fab training course! Very helpful, understanding and patient
February 2022 - Nathan Hart
A lot of information to take in over a short space of time, trainer delivered well so all passes
February 2022 - Matthew hewings
Danny is extremely knowledgable and explains things too a high standard
December 2021 - Matt Murtagh
Brilliant delivery excellent trainer Very good way too learn Venue is great staff very good And the catering was excellent Thank you
December 2021 - Martyn roberts
Great course but feel quality of footage needs improving..
November 2021 - Chris Layfield
Excellently delivered by Tony covered everything and explained every code/defects perfectly.
October 2021 - Jonathan Wilkes
The trainer Danny Connor was very helpful with all the information he delivered and the way he approached the training. The course material was also very informative and the venue was also very good.
October 2021 - Gary Mellon
Danny Connor was a fantastic Trainer from start to finish... very patient throughout the course... would definitely recommend other people to this course... thanks Danny for all your hard work...
August 2021 - Jim Nesbitt
The trainer, Danny Connor was excellent and very helpful. The venue was very good. The course material was intensive and Danny was very patient and knowledgeable. Overall, a great week.
July 2021 - Josh O'Brian
Danny Connor knows his stuff , knowledge in abundance good bloke great delivery
July 2021 - Daniel Neil
The trainer on this course was exceptional. He made everything very easy to understand and had great knowledge of sewer coding.
May 2021 - Brett Adaway
Well delivered from Tony King overall a nice with